This site is primarily dedicated to selling items of a horological nature, with the objective being to keep things as simple as possible.
For Store Items:
- Find the Product Category for the items you’re seeking in the right menu or free to browse a bit from the Inventory Index.
- Open up the associated category to display the items available.
- How they are displayed can vary between categories but you should just be able to select your item, add it to your cart, and then go from there.
For Stock Items:
We have millions of watch parts so it is physically impossible to list them all in the store. Therefore, for cataloged and unlisted items:
- The easiest way to specify a watch part us using the manufacturers description and part number, whenever possible.
- The next option is to use the either the C & E Marshall or Bestfit number if one of those is available. Check Additional References for assistance.
- Once you have this information you are encouraged to at least browse the STOCK spreadsheets. They don’t represent everything we have but they should give you an idea on what we stock.
- Sizing Mainsprings is not difficult, if you have the guides to do so.
- In the case of watch Crystals you can just send us a Parts Inquiry with the size you need. Check the Sizing reference for sizing guidance.
- You can always just describe the part you seek and include photos of the movement or any other available Internet Reference.
- Finally, if all else fails send us a note and we’ll do what we can to help you figure it out.
For more details on the purchase process please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We do also buy estates and almost anything of a horological nature. For information on this please visit the website we created specifically for this purpose; http://www.jewelersliquidation.com.