How we Sell
We choose to classify items in three distinct ways; Inventory Items which are typically available through the STORE, Cataloged Items which you can browse via the STOCK (coming soon) pages & specialty items through our Inventory Index. We have three methods available for streamlining communicating about or purchasing items in these categories;
- Most Inventory items use the Ecwid Store. We’ve attempted to make using this tool as seamless as possible but it all else fails you can visit the STORE and do a product search. If you don’t find it there we encourage to inquire about a non-cataloged item.
- We also do sell through eBay so some pages may reference those active listings. If you want something offered through eBay you are welcome to purchase it here or there – we’re easy that way.
- STOCK items use the Parts Request contact form. As we’ve indicated, the quantity of items cataloged in stock far exceeds those that have been inventoried and prepped for the store so this is the form you would use to buy a stem or a staff or something from our Factory, Bestfit or C&E Marshall Systems.
- When inquiring about a specialty item you would simply use the Contact Us form. People often have questions about how to identify and locate a horological item or just want to know if we can supply soInventory Indexmething that doesn’t fit into the plethora of existing categories. Please do not be shy about using this form as this is precisely what is it for.
Completing a Purchase
- Again, this is very much purchase type dependent. The Ecwid Store has a Shopping Bag so once you’re done shopping you can use the checkout system. Payment is accepted via PayPal, Square and even a mailed check if that’s what you prefer. We will be moving away from Paypal by the middle of this year to something more fair to sellers.
- For items selected via a Parts Request we will usually send you as invoice unless you have a different payment method preference as identified above.
- Please see the Shipping Page for details on how we calculate shipping. Items usually ship within 2 business days with the exception of larger items and anything that requires pickup or delivery.
- We expect everyone to be completely satisfied with their purchase. Many, if not most of our items have an unconditional guarantee.
- We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and thus if you are not pleased we expect you to let us know. You can email or call but may discover you get a quicker response via email.
- Should you decide to return an item we only ask that you let us know it is coming. Once we have it back we will issue a full refund.
- While we would like to call our return policy unconditional, there is an expectation that the item comes back in the condition it left here.
- We have over 30 years of experience selling both at shows and online so we want everyone to be a reference for future customers as well as coming back frequently to see what we’ve added.
The bottom line is if anything about how we do business is not clear, please do not hesitate to ask.